Tuesday, April 5, 2011

About should I move to Nashville for the summer

Should I move to Nashville for the summer?
I'm 19 and have the opportunity to live and work in Nashville for the summer. I'm from the Cincinnati area, and go to school in Milwaukee, so if I go for the summer, I wouldn't know a single person and would be giving up the chance to hang out with friends and family at home (who I only get to see during Christmas and Spring Break). That being said, Nashville, I've heard, is a great city, and since I have free room and board and a great job opportunity, should I take it? and if so, any tips on meeting people?
Other - United States - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
No.
Answer 2 :
You should move to Wisconsin.
Answer 3 :
I think it sounds like a great opportunity to have new experiences and meet new people. I love Nashville- I live about 2 hours away and randomly go there for weekend trips. I had a similar opportunity when I was 20 but home and school were in Virginia and the summer job was in Thousand Oaks, California. I don't regret it one bit. I met some really cool people and got to see a lot of awesome things. Take every opportunity you can when you are young! Doing something like that will only do good things :) If I hadn't have don't that I would probably still be in my shell a little bit and been to scared to take a job halfway across the country when I graduated. The whole experience for me def helped me grow and become more independent. Make friends with the people you work with- they should know the area and the best places to make more friends and where the fun stuff to do is :) Good Luck!
Read more other entries :  

No comments:

Post a Comment